Mortals, we hope you’re enjoying the updated Sanctum! Make sure you send any feedback our way, not that you need any prompting ;)
The team have been hard at work on the upcoming Mobile Alpha Release but they’ve been squashing a lot of old bugs in the process as well! One of our devs in particular has been keeping a close eye on our Bug Board and Discord Bug channels and has worked extra hard to solve some long standing issues.
High Priority Bugs
- The game freezes when opening the selection screen from the void when there are over 60 cards in the void (Gleamweaver breaks the game bug)
- The game gets stuck at the "Waiting for game start" screen after triggering a reconnection in the late game phase
- Patient Pickpocket copies card with wrong art and stat at the end of turn after using Cutthroat Insight
- Some players were still able to use old decks pre-CSR which contain cards from other domains…but not anymore!
- Guiding Light’s Empower effect is resolved at the end of turn from the opponent’s perspective.
- Pickpocket has been extra patient and while we finally fixed the bug when using Cutthroat Insight, it caused a new bug:
- All cards that are copied by multiple Patient Pickpockets have the same incorrect art
- BUT WE FIXED THAT ONE TOO
- Patient Pickpocket’s effect is resolved at the end of turn after its Order is removed by Changing Locks/ Prisoner Exchange
- There is a very minor bug left over that we found during testing but it’s a very rare occurrence. Either way, it’ll be getting fixed in the next release!
There was a reason this needed a complete overhaul and we couldn’t be happier to see these bugs finally squashed:
- Replaced card(s) do not come from the decks shown in the queue.
- Missing text “Pull cards only during your turn” during opponent’s turn.
- Gamekeeper's Blessing replaces a card in each Sanctum deck with a “Gamekeeper” instead of the only visible card in the Sanctum.
- The art image of other cards in Sanctum are broken after buying a card from it.
- Two card’s arts in the Sanctum are displayed with the same art after playing Mixed Blessing.